Ming

วันเสาร์

My First Time!


This is my first time that I have use
"Blog"

First, I don't know too much about blog. what is blog ? and blog is use for what?
My teacher A.Jasper give me an assingment to do blog, so I have to ask my friend how to use it. I think making blog is hard, but when I do it, I think it not too hard, because it is thai and have a easy step that I can follow it step by step.




So, let's join my story.



Today, I got up at 6.30 because I have class at AUA school. today my teacher teach me about gramma it is very boring. After I finish class I and my friends went to Silom. We go to the Solom center to looking for game center, we play game and have lunch together.



When I at my home I spend a littel of my time to do my home work and read a book. It is very boring thing but I have to do. Because if I don't do it, I would fail in that subject.Then I play computer game with my brother.



At night I sat in front of T.V. waiting for academy fantasia live concert. Academy fantasia is a reality show that take someone who want to be a singer, and take them to the house. In this house is have many video comera around house's area. So we can see them on T.V. On every saturday they have a live concert. A nd at the end fo the live concert there must have someone who have less popular vote, he or she must get out from academy fantasia house. I like it very much, because it make me happy and I can practice my singing skill.



After, the live concert is over, I read a book call "Rich Dad Poor Dad" I think this book is good and how good is it about this book I will tell you later.






Thank you for your attention.





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: