Ming

วันอาทิตย์

Boring

Boring Boring

Today, I lazy to get up in a morning ,actualy it is happen to me everyday. But to day is spacial because yesterday I watched Academy fantasia program until 1.00 am and I read a book until 2.00 am Then I go to bed. It make me lazy to get up. However I get up by alarm clock then I take a bath. After that I go to seven eleven shop to buy some food I buy hamburger, noodle, orange juice etc.I take in to my home and eat it.

After I have a breakfast, I go to a place that they use for people to agree or disagree about a constitution draft. I cross in a agree block because, I think a new constitution is would be better than last one they correct a mistake and develop it, I think when a world develop a constitution have to develop too.


Then I come back home and have a lunch with my sister, We cooking a noodle and eat together.
After that I go to my bed room and I play a play station2 all the day because I don't know what to do, I play game until 19.00pm . Then I have dinner with my family at home.Then I take a bath and go to bed.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: